per 1 serving size (Recipe makes 1 servings)
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 87
% Daily Values*
Total Fat 9.69
Saturated Fat 1.12
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.09
Monounsaturated Fat 0.10
Total Carbohydrate 64.53
Dietary Fiber 13.42
Vitamin A 8.56%
Vitamin C 42.54%
* Nutritional Values are estimated and may vary
Here's another take on the Super Easy Overnight Chia Oats. Overnight Oats are great alone, but this delicious parfait was layered with Sliced Bananas and Fresh Mango. Remember, you can always swap the Mangoes and Bananas with your favorite fruits and nuts of choice, get creative!! If you give this recipe a try, we would love to hear from you!! Enjoy!! Note**I always have an additional serving of protein on the side.**
What you need:
Mason Jar (w/lid)
Other Add-In Options:
Nuts of choice
Add your favorite fruit
*You can sweeten with 1tbs of Stevia (listed) or 100% Maple, Raw Honey, etc.
1. Place all items in Mason Jar (you can mix in fruit or wait until you layer in mason jar), seal lid.
2. Place in refrigerator overnight. (Short on time, place in refrigerator aminimum of 30 minutes and use Quick Oats).
3. Next morning, remove from refrigerator and stir.
4. Layer Oats with Fruit and Greek Yogurt.
5. Enjoy!!! (Itâ€™s just that simple)
Note**I always have an additional serving of protein on the side.**
Sign in via Twitter
Sign in via Google