per 1 serving size (Recipe makes 9 servings)
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 24
% Daily Values*
Total Fat 2.67
Saturated Fat 1.11
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.00
Monounsaturated Fat 0.00
Total Carbohydrate 10.33
Dietary Fiber 2.17
Vitamin A 0.44%
Vitamin C 3.33%
* Nutritional Values are estimated and may vary
Banana Protein Cookies made from mainly mashed bananas and protein powder, making them a healthy and delicious treat! Ingredients: - 2 Mashed Bananas (172 g) - 2 scoops Protein Powder (60 g) - 4 Tbsp. Coconut Flour (28 g) - 1 Tbsp. Almond Butter (16 g) - 3 Tbsp. Dark Chocolate Chips (22 g)
- Preheat oven to 350Â°F
- In a bowl, peel and mash the bananas until smooth.
- Add the protein powder and coconut flour to the mashed banana and mix well.
- Then, add in the almond butter to the mixture and mix well.
- Lastly, mix in the chocolate chips to the mixture.Banana Protein Cookies 2
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and spray with cooking oil.
- Spoon the mixture onto the lined baking sheet. (Makes 9 cookies)
- Bake for 12 minutes.
- Let cool and enjoy!
Sign in via Twitter
Sign in via Google