per 1 serving size (Recipe makes 1 servings)
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 53
% Daily Values*
Total Fat 5.86
Saturated Fat 2.26
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.09
Monounsaturated Fat 0.04
Total Carbohydrate 43.70
Dietary Fiber 11.90
Vitamin A 13.89%
Vitamin C 43.00%
* Nutritional Values are estimated and may vary
If your training coaches told you that you couldn't have banana splits anymore, they lied to you.
1. Peel banana & cut in half.
2. Scoop Artic Zero ice-cream and place on top of the two banana slices.
3. Mix peanut flour/pb2 with water (or almond milk) and pour on top then add WF's chocolate syrup.
4. Microwave 1/2 of a Promax Protein bar for 30 seconds, cut into small pieces and place on top of ice cream & syrup.
5. Sprinkle chia seeds and optional Trail Mix.
6. Cut the top of your strawberries & then cut into half and place on top.