per 1 serving size (Recipe makes 17 servings)
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 6
% Daily Values*
Total Fat 0.68
Saturated Fat 0.21
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.11
Monounsaturated Fat 0.17
Total Carbohydrate 5.49
Dietary Fiber 0.64
Vitamin A 0.13%
Vitamin C 1.46%
* Nutritional Values are estimated and may vary
Nice and moist birthday cake cookies! Cellucor Cor-Fetti Cake Batter protein, vanilla pudding mix and mashed bananas give these their awesome flavor :)
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a food processor or Nutribullet, grind oats into a flour like powder.
3. Mix all ingredients until smooth (note: you should be adding 3 tbsp of pudding mix, I'm not positive the measurement on here is accurate).
4. Optional: Add some extra sprinkles and a few drops of McCormick Imitation Vanilla Butter & Nut Flavor to the mix.
5. Spoon onto a baking sheet. Top with some sprinkles if desired.
6.. Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
Sign in via Twitter
Sign in via Google