per 1 serving size (Recipe makes 2 servings)
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 30
% Daily Values*
Total Fat 3.38
Saturated Fat 0.50
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.13
Monounsaturated Fat 0.38
Total Carbohydrate 45.90
Dietary Fiber 7.25
Vitamin A 2.50%
Vitamin C 0.00%
* Nutritional Values are estimated and may vary
Kid approved homemade donuts made in about 5 minutes!
Black and white donuts - makes 2 donuts
- 1/2 cup donut flavored myoatmeal oats ground into flour (use code "capp15" to purchase your own myoatmeal oats)
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1 tsp sweetener of choice
- 1 tbsp baking cocoa
1) Combine ingredients in a food processor except baking cocoa.
2) Oil a small ramekin and pour half of the batter into the ramekin. Add the baking cocoa to the other half of your batter and mix well - adding more milk as needed. Pour into another small ramekin.
3) Microwave for 1min30 sec. To make into donuts, cut out the middle. I drizzled mine with sweet spreads cupcake spread but feel free to drizzle yours with whatever toppings you desire.