per 1 serving size (Recipe makes 1 servings)
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 52
% Daily Values*
Total Fat 5.75
Saturated Fat 1.95
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.05
Monounsaturated Fat 0.02
Total Carbohydrate 46.03
Dietary Fiber 7.22
Vitamin A 4.63%
Vitamin C 8.75%
* Nutritional Values are estimated and may vary
A delicious, healthy and filling breakfast that's perfect for a summer morning! The lemon isn't overpowering but adds a refreshing touch to these protein packed pancakes.
1. In a food processor or Nutribullet, process 2 tbsp cottage cheese, 1 tbsp almond milk, 3 tbsp Greek yogurt, 1 tbsp Cellucor Whipped Vanilla protein, 1 packet Truvia and 1/4 tsp lemon extract (not orange!) until smooth. If using a Nutribullet, blend the cottage cheese and almond milk first, then add the rest and blend. Set aside.
2. In a food processor or Nutribullet, mill 1/3 cup rolled oats until they form a fine powder.
Mix in the following ingredients until smooth.
1 tbsp coconut flour
1 scoop Cellucor Whipped Vanilla whey protein
1/4 tsp baking powder
1 egg white
3 tbsp unsweetened applesauce
1/4 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
1/4 cup blueberries
1/2 tsp lemon zest
3. Fold in blueberries.
4. Heat a large griddle or non-stick pan over medium heat. Spray with non-stick cooking spray (I like the coconut oil kind) and spoon pancake mixture onto griddle to form 3-4 pancakes. Cook until the top begins to bubble, then flip and cook through.
5. Top with cottage cheese mixture and remaining lemon zest and serve.