per 1 serving size (Recipe makes 4 servings)
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 109
% Daily Values*
Total Fat 12.08
Saturated Fat 3.85
Polyunsaturated Fat 2.16
Monounsaturated Fat 3.82
Total Carbohydrate 25.38
Dietary Fiber 0.90
Vitamin A 16.50%
Vitamin C 9.00%
* Nutritional Values are estimated and may vary
This is an amazing chicken burger, my wife made it for dinner tonight, blue cheese, hot sauce and chicken.. You can't go wrong!
1. Preheat non-stick pan, combine Greek yogurt, blue cheese, lemon juice, pinch of pepper and salt, stir and set aside.
2. Season the 4 chicken breasts with chili powder, salt and pepper and then put the chicken on the pan to cook for 6 minutes per side.
3. Add the sliced onions to the pan as well and grill. Continue cooking the chicken another 5 minutes then move it to a plate as well as the grilled onions.
4. Mix (melted) margarine and hot sauce and brush all over the chicken, put a leaf of romaine lettuce on each of the buns and add a chicken breast on top as well as blue cheese sauce. Top with grilled onions and the other half of the bun, ENJOY!
Please Note: 16oz chicken breasts = 4 x 4oz Chicken Breasts. Also, I did not include the sweet potato fries in the recipe/nutritional analysis.