per 1 serving size (Recipe makes 1 servings)
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 6
% Daily Values*
Total Fat 0.69
Saturated Fat 0.11
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.21
Monounsaturated Fat 0.20
Total Carbohydrate 17.20
Dietary Fiber 1.79
Vitamin A 0.06%
Vitamin C 0.87%
* Nutritional Values are estimated and may vary
Delicious way to get your caramel fix without the sugar and candy stuck in your teeth.
***Note - I couldn't find apple pie spice or caramel extract on here, so I put cinnamon and rum extract in the recipe calculator***
1. Combine2 tbsp quick oats, 2 tsp protein powder, 1 packet Truvia, 1/4 tsp apple pie spice, 1/4 tsp baking powder, 2 tbsp applesauce, 1 egg white, 1 tbsp diced apple (skin removed), 1/4 tsp vanilla extract and 1/8 tsp caramel extract in a small bowl.
2. In another small bowl, combine 2 tbsp yogurt, 2 tsp protein powder and 1/4 tsp caramel extract and set aside.
3. Spray a microwave safe mug with non-stick cooking spray. Add cake mixture and microwave on high for 2 minutes and 15 seconds.
4. Allow cake to cool for at least a minute before frosting. Serve immediately.
Sign in via Twitter
Sign in via Google