per 1 serving size (Recipe makes 2 servings)
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 66
% Daily Values*
Total Fat 7.31
Saturated Fat 6.04
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.25
Monounsaturated Fat 0.45
Total Carbohydrate 32.43
Dietary Fiber 3.23
Vitamin A 24.25%
Vitamin C 44.25%
* Nutritional Values are estimated and may vary
A quick and easy guilt free snack!
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Take your ripe plantain and slice it into thin slices. We're talking like, as thick as a nickel.
3. Toss the sliced plantains in your melted coconut oil and 1/2 tsp lime zest from your lime.
4. Spread your plantain chips on a greased, foil lined cookie sheet.
5. Sprinkle with chili powder and salt.
6. Pop that bad boy in the oven for about 15-25 minutes (be sure to check on it frequently- you dont want them to burn!) until desired doneness.
7. Let cool so they completely harden.