per 1 serving size (Recipe makes 4 servings)
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 61
% Daily Values*
Total Fat 6.82
Saturated Fat 0.95
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.73
Monounsaturated Fat 4.93
Total Carbohydrate 23.15
Dietary Fiber 3.43
Vitamin A 321.75%
Vitamin C 5.00%
* Nutritional Values are estimated and may vary
Easy and delicious paleo side dish with only a few ingredients!
1. Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
2. Slice up your potatoes super thin. You can do it by hand with a knife, with a mandolin slicer, or I used the food processor on its mandolin-like setting. You do you, boo. Whatever works.
3. Arrange the slices all pretty in a small-medium casserole dish.
4. Mix up the remaining ingredients and drizzle them on top.
5. Pop that baby in the oven for about an hour and thirty mins until the potatoes are all crispy on top. Check on that business from time to time because everyone's ovens are different.
6. Eat up kids!