per 1 serving size (Recipe makes 1 servings)
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 49
% Daily Values*
Total Fat 5.48
Saturated Fat 3.47
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.10
Monounsaturated Fat 0.26
Total Carbohydrate 20.96
Dietary Fiber 10.46
Vitamin A 11.50%
Vitamin C 35.50%
* Nutritional Values are estimated and may vary
Amazingly delicious, low-carb pancakes that taste like nothing but chocolate!
1. Mix all of your dry ingredients
2. Add in the egg whites and zucchini (shred it first, should be about 2 tbsp)
3. In a separate bowl mix greek yogurt with maple extract. This acts as a lipid, holding everything together and doesnâ€™t change the taste of the pancakes, so add whichever extract youâ€™d like
4. Add the greek yogurt and mix it with a fork until it looks homogenous throughout
4. Place 4 heaps of the mix on a large, greased pan, and using your spoon, spread them out a little bit and make them round, however, they will be thick.
5. Cook on medium heat for 4 minutes, then flip them and cook them for another 3 minutes or so.
5. Top with syrup or berries and enjoy!
Sign in via Twitter
Sign in via Google