per 1 serving size (Recipe makes 5 servings)
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 81
% Daily Values*
Total Fat 9.03
Saturated Fat 5.79
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.61
Monounsaturated Fat 0.62
Total Carbohydrate 12.31
Dietary Fiber 5.57
Vitamin A 0.00%
Vitamin C 0.00%
* Nutritional Values are estimated and may vary
Sometimes you just crave something sinful….like a donut, right? Well, why not enjoy that donut, but in a healthy way?! These donuts are full of chocolate and coconut goodness….making them the perfect way to start off your Sunday! I hope you enjoy them….along side a big warm cup of tea!
1. Pre heat your oven to 350 degrees.
2. Spray your donut pan with non stick spray.
3. In a bowl, whisk together your dry ingredients: protein powder, coconut flour, stevia and baking powder.
4. In a second bowl whisk together your wet ingredients: egg, egg whites, vanilla, ACV and coconut milk.
5. Combine your wet and dry ingredients.
6. Mix well.
7. Divide the batter evenly among 4 (or 5) donut molds.
8. Bake for ~ 26 minutes.
9. While the donuts are baking heat a non stick skillet over low heat.
10. Add your shredded coconut to the pan and toss until golden. Put in a bowl.
11. When donuts are done, remove from the oven and allow to cool for 20 minutes.
12. Once the donuts are cooled, heat your coconut manna in the microwave for about 20 seconds or until melted.
13. Dip your donuts into the coconut manna and then into your toasted coconut.
14. Repeat until all donuts are coated.
15. EAT! :)
Sign in via Twitter
Sign in via Google