per 1 serving size (Recipe makes 4 servings)
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 32
% Daily Values*
Total Fat 3.59
Saturated Fat 0.41
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.20
Monounsaturated Fat 0.48
Total Carbohydrate 15.03
Dietary Fiber 3.16
Vitamin A 2.50%
Vitamin C 11.13%
* Nutritional Values are estimated and may vary
No need to flip these pancakes! Put your pancake batter in a pie dish, decorate with fruit and put it in the oven and voila!
1. Mix all dry pancake ingredients in a bowl.
2. In a separate bowl mix all wet ingredients and then add to dry ingredients and mix.
3. Add mixture to a 9â€ pie dish and decorate with banana and strawberry slices or any other fruit of your liking.
4. Put it in the oven for 20 minutes at 350. Allow it to cool (my least favorite part), add sugar-free syrup just as you would on pancakes and enjoy.