per 1 serving size (Recipe makes 6 servings)
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 64
% Daily Values*
Total Fat 7.13
Saturated Fat 4.30
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.25
Monounsaturated Fat 0.23
Total Carbohydrate 15.97
Dietary Fiber 3.26
Vitamin A 0.38%
Vitamin C 0.67%
* Nutritional Values are estimated and may vary
I took everything I love, dates, peanut butter, black beans, chickpeas and made some delicious cups!
1. Blend black beans, whey, dates, peanut butter & salt with a handblender or in a food processor.
2. Add greek yogurt and whisk with an electric beater.
3. Line 6 little tart pans / silicone baking forms with plastic wrap. If you have patience to freeze them in couple of hours then you don't need to have plastic wrap.
4. Press the dough in the tart pans.
5. Chill in the freezer while you are preparing the second layer.
6. Blend chickpeas, whey(My Whey flavour is coconut & pistachio, I coulnd't find any similar in the list), dates & coconut oil.
7. Add greek yogurt and whisk with an electric beater.
8. Press the dough in the silicone forms with the first layer.
9. Sprinkle cocoa nibs & put in the freezer for one hour.
10. Remove cups from the silicone forms & plastic wrap.
Serve & enjoy!