per 1 serving size (Recipe makes 6 servings)
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 65
% Daily Values*
Total Fat 7.18
Saturated Fat 4.40
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.17
Monounsaturated Fat 0.19
Total Carbohydrate 23.37
Dietary Fiber 3.50
Vitamin A 0.83%
Vitamin C 1.58%
* Nutritional Values are estimated and may vary
I took everything I love and made these. For the top layer I used Whey with coconut & pistachio flavour, I couldnt' find any similar in the ingredients list.
1. Blend black beans, PB whey, 2 dates, 1 tbsp peanut butter & salt with a handblender.
2. Add 2 tbsp greek yogurt and whisk with an electric beater.
3. Line 6 little tart pans / silicone baking forms with plastic wrap. If you have patience to freeze them in couple of hours then you don't need to have plastic wrap.
4. Press the dough in the tart pans.
5. Chill in the freezer while you are preparing the second layer.
6. Blend cooked rinsed chickpeas, whey, 2 dates & 1 tbsp coconut oil with a handblender or in a food processor.
7. Add 2 tbsp greek yogurt and whisk with an electric beater.
8. Press the dough in the silicone forms with the first layer.
9. Sprinkle cocoa nibs & put in the freezer for one hour.
10. Remove cups from the silicone forms & plastic wrap.
Serve & enjoy!
Sign in via Twitter
Sign in via Google