per 1 serving size (Recipe makes 1 servings)
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 100
% Daily Values*
Total Fat 11.16
Saturated Fat 4.22
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.73
Monounsaturated Fat 2.29
Total Carbohydrate 36.35
Dietary Fiber 14.95
Vitamin A 1.50%
Vitamin C 2.50%
* Nutritional Values are estimated and may vary
This thing is packed full of protein and is delicious. It gets bonus points for taking about 5 minutes to make!
1. You can use a mug, but I use a glass Pyrex bowl to make this in (be sure to grease it), it shapes it much nicer. Combine all ingredients except for 1 tsp of vanilla extract, 1 packet of stevia, PB2, cocoa and Greek yogurt. Make sure the mixture is mixed very well, now pop it in the microwave for 1.5 to 2 minutes.
2. Take it out of the microwave and plop it on a plate, now pop it in the freezer for a couple minutes.
3. Mix your PB2 with water (following the directions) to make peanut butter, now spread that on top of your cake.
4. Mix your greek yogurt, cocoa, vanilla extract, and stevia together (adding sweetener to taste) and layer this on top of the peanut butter on the cake
5. I popped mine back in the freezer for 2 or 3 minutes (I was hungry) and then devoured!