per 1 serving size (Recipe makes 1 servings)
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 155
% Daily Values*
Total Fat 17.19
Saturated Fat 12.13
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.62
Monounsaturated Fat 1.42
Total Carbohydrate 37.83
Dietary Fiber 8.25
Vitamin A 1.00%
Vitamin C 18.50%
* Nutritional Values are estimated and may vary
Breakfast of champions, a family favorite, french toast.
1. Mix eggs with milk, cinnamon, vanilla, and nutmeg.
2. Heat up a pan with oil
3. Soak bread one at a time in the egg mixture
4. One slice at a time, cook the bread for 1-2 minutes each side covering with a lid. *helps to soak mixture into bread if you add some more egg mixture on open face side while heating bread*
5. Cool until browned
6. Once done, repeat with other slice
7. Add some cinnamon and stevia together for "cinnamon sugar"
8. Top bread with berries or any fruit and sprinkle cinnamon sugar and ENJOY