per 1 serving size (Recipe makes 6 servings)
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 89
% Daily Values*
Total Fat 9.84
Saturated Fat 1.46
Polyunsaturated Fat 1.93
Monounsaturated Fat 1.29
Total Carbohydrate 25.51
Dietary Fiber 5.11
Vitamin A 0.17%
Vitamin C 3.23%
* Nutritional Values are estimated and may vary
These bars have a flavor punch that you just can't beat!! Bananas with warm cinnamon and sweet raisins â€¦yum! They are soft and chewy too, not hard! Wrap them in plastic wrap and store in a ziploc for the perfect grab and go snack!
1. Pre heat your oven to 350 degrees.
2. Coat your pan with non stick spray.
3. In a bowl, whisk together your dry ingredients: oats, protein powder, almond flour, cinnamon, Mila and sweetener, if using.
4. In a second bowl whisk together your eggs, mashed banana and vanilla extract.
5. Combine your wet and dry ingredients.
6. Fold in your raisins.
7. Pour batter into your baking pan.
8. Bake for ~ 15 minutes. (Bars will seem a bit soft at first, but will become more firm after sitting for 10 minutes)
9. Slice and EAT!
* Additional sweetener, optional