per 1 serving size (Recipe makes 1 servings)
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 44
% Daily Values*
Total Fat 4.84
Saturated Fat 1.06
Polyunsaturated Fat 2.09
Monounsaturated Fat 1.53
Total Carbohydrate 66.42
Dietary Fiber 6.10
Vitamin A 2.00%
Vitamin C 11.50%
* Nutritional Values are estimated and may vary
Clean and delicious! This hits the spot and satisfies cravings for sweet baked goodies, as it tastes just like apple pie!
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees
2. Using a knife, cut the top off of the apple. Then place the apple in the microwave for about a minute, to make it softer.
3. Using your knife again, carve out the inside of the apple. Due to the fact that youâ€™ve softened it up a bit, you can also scoop chunks out with a spoon. Do this until you have a a thin layer of apple left in the apple.
4. Take the inside of the apple that you carved out and cut it up into small pieces, then put it in a bowl. In that bowl, add your honey, cinnamon, maple syrup and All Bran (Before adding the All Bran, crush it in your hands).
5. Coat the inside of the cored apple with a mixture of honey and cinnamon. This way once you bake it, the honey will seep into the apple (YUMMY).
6. Place the apple crumble mixture inside the cored apple and place it in the oven until itâ€™s a soft, golden brown (roughly 6 minutes).
7. Take it out and let it cool for a few minutes because it will be very hot!! Then enjoy :)