per 1 serving size (Recipe makes 16 servings)
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 9
% Daily Values*
Total Fat 0.96
Saturated Fat 0.16
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.09
Monounsaturated Fat 0.05
Total Carbohydrate 7.90
Dietary Fiber 2.35
Vitamin A 0.09%
Vitamin C 1.75%
* Nutritional Values are estimated and may vary
A fudgy guilt-free treat!
1. Preheat oven to 350F
2. Grind oats into a flour in a food processor.
3. Add the rest of the ingredients EXCEPT the tahini to the food processor and blend until completely combined. Taste and add more spice or sweetener if needed.
4. Grease an 8x8 baking dish and pour (more like drop) the batter in. Smooth it out with the back of a spoon, try to make it as even as possible.
5. Drizzle the tahini over top. If there are some blobs just drag a knife through swirling it around.
6. Bake for 30-40 minutes. A toothpick should come out clean when finished. I baked mine for 30 and they came out quite fudgy so feel free to bake longer if you want them less fudgy.
7. Once cooled, cut into 16 squares and try not to devour them all right awa