per 1 serving size (Recipe makes 10 servings)
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 181
% Daily Values*
Total Fat 20.15
Saturated Fat 18.02
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.12
Monounsaturated Fat 0.36
Total Carbohydrate 19.27
Dietary Fiber 2.73
Vitamin A 0.00%
Vitamin C 0.10%
* Nutritional Values are estimated and may vary
A great way to satisfy your sweet tooth! They may not be super low calorie, but they are healthy nonetheless! Try to eat just one...i dare you
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. In an electric mixer (not by hand) whisk egg whites and liquid stevia together until frothy.
3. in a separate bowl, mix coconut flakes with egg white mixture and briefly mix until moistened.
4. Now add in the melted coconut oil until mixture is completely combined.
5.Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Using an ice cream scoop, scoop the mixture into the scoop and pack it in tightly. Now drop the batter onto the baking sheet spacing each individual scoop about an inch away from the other.
6.Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown and let cool.
7.Top with melted carob chips and you're done!