per 1 serving size (Recipe makes 4 servings)
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 117
% Daily Values*
Total Fat 13.04
Saturated Fat 4.26
Polyunsaturated Fat 2.00
Monounsaturated Fat 3.50
Total Carbohydrate 19.18
Dietary Fiber 3.84
Vitamin A 0.00%
Vitamin C 1.38%
* Nutritional Values are estimated and may vary
This dessert is filled with healthy but satisfying ingredients! A healthy heart, beautiful skin, and a great mood what more do you want? This Pistachio Bark is super easy to make and you only need 4 ingredients!
1. Melt Dark Chocolate in microwave or on stove in double boiler (I used a microwave for 1 minute)
2. Stir in pistachios, raisins, and salt
3. Mix ingredients
4. Line a small baking tray with parchment/wax paper
5. Pour mixture and spread evenly so it is about half an inch thick
6. Place in freeze for 20 minutes to harden
7. Remove from freezer, cut/break, and enjoy!
8. Store in fridge/freezer!
Enjoy this as a dessert at night or break it up and throw it in your yogurt for a midday treat!
Sign in via Twitter
Sign in via Google