per 1 serving size (Recipe makes 1 servings)
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 87
% Daily Values*
Total Fat 9.64
Saturated Fat 1.04
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.16
Monounsaturated Fat 0.06
Total Carbohydrate 53.18
Dietary Fiber 12.90
Vitamin A 8.50%
Vitamin C 59.50%
* Nutritional Values are estimated and may vary
This Monster Parfait (for me) and mini Parfaits (for my kiddoes) was prepared with Cottage Cheese Overnight Oats (I love using the CottageCheese because it makes the texture much thicker). The remaining layers were fresh Blueberries, Strawberries & Greek Yogurt. Although this is breakfast,you can easily make this a dessert, try swapping out the Overnight Oats with a different base, replace the greek yogurt with puree bananas/frozen yogurt/cool whip and the toppings are endless. Again, this is another Super-Easy recipe that can be adjusted to meet your taste & needs/goals. Enjoy!!
What you need:
Mason Jar (w/lid)
Other Add-In Options:
Nuts of choice
Add your favorite fruit
*You can sweeten with 1tbs of Stevia (listed) or 100% Maple, Raw Honey, etc.
1. Place all items in Mason Jar (you can mix in fruit or wait until you layer in mason jar), seal lid.
2. Place in refrigerator overnight. (Short on time, place in refrigerator aminimum of 30 minutes and use Quick Oats).
3. Next morning, remove from refrigerator and stir.
4. Layer Oats with Fruit and Greek Yogurt.
5. Enjoy!!! (Itâ€™s just that simple)
Sign in via Twitter
Sign in via Google