per 1 serving size (Recipe makes 5 servings)
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 33
% Daily Values*
Total Fat 3.62
Saturated Fat 0.43
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.34
Monounsaturated Fat 2.06
Total Carbohydrate 16.86
Dietary Fiber 3.75
Vitamin A 0.00%
Vitamin C 0.80%
* Nutritional Values are estimated and may vary
If you love chocolate and mint and donuts then you'll love these donuts. These chocolatey donuts are topped with a delicious chocolate mint glaze. Best part? These donuts only take about 5 minutes to make.
Chocolate mint glazed donuts
Makes ~4-5 donuts
- 1/4 cup baked pumpkin purÃ©e (or baked sweet potato)
- 3/4 cup whole wheat flour minus 1 tbsp
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 3 oz muscle egg chocolate mint brownie egg whites (can sub 1 egg or 1/4 cup pumpkin puree)
- 1 tsp liquid sweetener of choice
-1 tsp muscle egg chocolate mint brownie egg whites
- 1/4 cup baking cocoa
Combine all dry ingredients then mix in wet. Mix well until a dough forms.
Pinch off pieces of dough and form into donut shapes. Arrange on a large plate and microwave 2-3 minutes until fully cooked. Set aside to let cool.
Pour baking cocoa, water, and muscle egg into a small bowl to make the glaze. Mix well until mixture smooth.
Dip tops of donuts in glaze and top with desired toppings. Enjoy!