per 1 serving size (Recipe makes 2 servings)
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 43
% Daily Values*
Total Fat 4.76
Saturated Fat 2.96
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.00
Monounsaturated Fat 0.00
Total Carbohydrate 33.04
Dietary Fiber 7.79
Vitamin A 1.25%
Vitamin C 0.25%
* Nutritional Values are estimated and may vary
These delicious (and still healthy) cookie pies are firm on the outside and gooey on the inside, sort of like the best kind of brownie!
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine Â¼ cup non-fat vanilla greek yogurt
and 2 tbsp Cellucor COR-Fetti Cake Batter protein powder until smooth and set aside in the freezer.
3. Rinse and drain black beans.
4. In a food processor, mix 1/2 c black beans, 2 tbsp applesauce, 1 tsp honey, Truvia and 1/4 c almond milk until smooth. Add 3 tbsp coconut flour, 1 tbsp cocoa powder, 1/2 scoop Cellucor S'mores protein powder and 1/4 tsp baking powder and blend until smooth. Mix in egg white and chocolate chips by hand.
5. Spray 2 small ramekins with non-stick cooking spray (I like the coconut oil kind). Divide batter evenly between ramekins and top with extra chocolate chips if desired.
6. Bake at 350 degrees for 20-22 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out mostly clean. Allow to cool for several minutes before icing and serving.