per 1 serving size (Recipe makes 2 servings)
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 124
% Daily Values*
Total Fat 13.80
Saturated Fat 2.06
Polyunsaturated Fat 3.55
Monounsaturated Fat 6.41
Total Carbohydrate 39.84
Dietary Fiber 17.03
Vitamin A 1502.00%
Vitamin C 1263.50%
* Nutritional Values are estimated and may vary
This was my first time trying bok choy. It's got a slightly bitter cabbage-y taste. So very yummy and paired great with the shrimp & sriracha. All I was missing was a bed of quinoa to soak up all the tasty juices. Try it out!
1. In a pan, heat up 1 tbsp olive oil, 1 tbsp minced garlic and 1/2 tbsp minced ginger for about 30 seconds.
2. Toss in 4 small bok choys and let them cook for a few minutes. Add 2 tbsp water and close with a lid to let steam for a couple minutes.
3. Stir in 1 cup cooked shrimp until they get warm and then shut off the flame.
4. Season with a couple pinches of sea salt and black pepper and if you like spicy, drizzle on the sriracha!!