per 1 serving size (Recipe makes 2 servings)
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 43
% Daily Values*
Total Fat 4.79
Saturated Fat 1.33
Polyunsaturated Fat 1.02
Monounsaturated Fat 1.86
Total Carbohydrate 4.84
Dietary Fiber 0.55
Vitamin A 1.25%
Vitamin C 5.00%
* Nutritional Values are estimated and may vary
These flavors are so refreshing and different. I love cooking chicken in a pan sauce because not only is it quick, but it also keeps the chicken moist!
1. Heat a non stick pan over medium heat and coat with cooking spray. Rinse chicken and pat dry. Rub the chicken evenly with the ginger on both sides. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste. Cut plum into thin slices.
2. Add chicken to the pan. Cook for about 3-4 minutes, then flip. Cook for another 3-4 minutes (depending on the thickness of your chicken). Remove from heat.
3. Coat the pan with cooking spray and lower heat slightly. Add the plum slices and saute until soft (about 8-10 minutes). Add the vegetable (or chicken) broth. Cook until the broth starts to bubble and reduce (about 3-4 minutes). Add chicken back to the pan and coat in the sauce.
4. Remove from heat and serve!