per 1 serving size (Recipe makes 12 servings)
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 5
% Daily Values*
Total Fat 0.56
Saturated Fat 0.18
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.01
Monounsaturated Fat 0.00
Total Carbohydrate 5.37
Dietary Fiber 1.86
Vitamin A 3.33%
Vitamin C 4.83%
* Nutritional Values are estimated and may vary
These unique little muffins are extra high in protein and low in calories. Perfect as a grab-n-go snack!
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Whip out your muffin pan and the aluminum kind of cupcake wrappers. Pull the paper insides of the cupcake wrappers out, and save them for another time. You only need the aluminum shells.**
3. Place the aluminum wrappers in the muffin tin and lightly spritz them with nonstick spray.
4. Blend your ingredients together in a blender. If you like your muffins on the sweet side, add additional sweetener, such as Stevia or honey. Scrape down the sides a few times or as necessary. It'll be ready when everything is blended and you have a nice even consistency.
5. Split the batter up between 12 cupcake liners. They should be about 3/4 full.
6. Pop it in the oven for 20-25 mins.
7. ALL DONE! Keep them in the fridge if they'll be eaten over the next few days, or store them in the freezer to make them last longer!
**I strongly suggest the aluminum wrappers or using no wrappers at all in a greased muffin pan. The paper wrappers stick to the muffins too much and are a big pain in the butt to unwrap when you're ready to eat them. Trust me, ain't nobody got time for that.