per 1 serving size (Recipe makes 8 servings)
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 97
% Daily Values*
Total Fat 10.79
Saturated Fat 5.91
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.74
Monounsaturated Fat 3.21
Total Carbohydrate 17.80
Dietary Fiber 4.40
Vitamin A 0.88%
Vitamin C 11.04%
* Nutritional Values are estimated and may vary
Sugar free, gluten free, dairy free & nut free but still delicious!
1. Preheat oven to 175C/350F.
2. In a food processor or with a hand blender mix avocado, dates, honey & melted coconut oil.
3. In a bowl mix the cocoa, buckwheat flour(1dl(2/5 cup)), salt and baking powder.
4. Beat eggs, sweetener and vanilla powder with an electric beater.
5. Mix gently together all ingredients.
6. Pour batter into 8 aluminum muffin tins or silicone muffin cups.
7. Bake in the lower part of the oven for 10min.
8. Let them cool down and serve with whipped coconut cream and raspberries and some sweetener if you want it sweet.