per 1 serving size (Recipe makes 4 servings)
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 265
% Daily Values*
Total Fat 29.44
Saturated Fat 13.42
Polyunsaturated Fat 3.23
Monounsaturated Fat 4.23
Total Carbohydrate 20.09
Dietary Fiber 7.39
Vitamin A 0.00%
Vitamin C 0.44%
* Nutritional Values are estimated and may vary
This is a delicious gluten-free and grain-free alternative to your typical breakfast. It is full of healthy fats and protein to keep you energized and full all morning long.
1. Run your mixed nuts through a food processor until theyre somewhat ground. You still want them chunky, but not in hufge chunks.
2. Mix together the chopped nuts with the rest of your ingredients, except the coconut chips. Make sure everything is evenly coated.
3. Spread the mixture out on a greased cookie sheet, and bake for about 8 minutes at 400 degrees. Be sure to check and make sure the granola isn't getting too brown.
4. Pull out the granola and let it cool until its completely hardened.
5. Meanwhile, spread out your coconut chips on another baking sheet and bake at 400 degrees for about 3 minutes, or until golden brown (make sure not to let these burn either!).
6. Let the coconut chips cool once you remove them from the oven. Mix them in with the granola and serve with coconut milk or almond milk! Store leftovers in an airtight container.