per 1 serving size (Recipe makes 7 servings)
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 11
% Daily Values*
Total Fat 1.21
Saturated Fat 0.46
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.22
Monounsaturated Fat 0.05
Total Carbohydrate 8.31
Dietary Fiber 0.45
Vitamin A 0.43%
Vitamin C 0.00%
* Nutritional Values are estimated and may vary
A delicious treat to remind you of summer nights spent around a bonfire but this time around it's guilt free! Only 72 calories per cheesecake with 7 grams of protein.
1. Pre-heat oven to 325 degrees.
2. In a food processor or Nutribullet, process 1 1/4 Honeymaid Low-Fat graham crackers (regular flavor, not cinnamon!) and 1/2 tbsp ground flaxseed until it reaches a fine powder like consistency (or you can just smash it up in a Ziploc bag). Mix in 1 tsp almond milk, then divide evenly into 7 silicone baking cups. Press the crust into the bottom of the baking cups. Set aside.
3. In a food processor or Nutribullet, blend 1/3 cup cottage cheese and egg white until smooth. Mix in 2/3 cup Greek yogurt, 1 scoop Cellucor S'mores protein powder, 1/2 tbsp cocoa powder, 1/2 tsp almond milk and 2 packets of Truvia until smooth. Pour evenly into baking cups, leaving about 1/4 inch space at the top of the cups.
4. Place cheesecake cups into larger baking dish and fill dish with water until almost even with the top of the cheesecake filling. Bake at 325 degrees for 20-23 minutes or until centers of cheesecake are still a little jiggly (like Jello).
5. Allow cheesecakes to cool in the water bath until water is room temperature, then remove cheesecakes from water bath and refrigerate, uncovered for at least an hour before serving (best if refrigerated overnight before serving).
6. Before serving, top cheesecakes with marshmallow fluff, mini-chocolate chips and additional pieces of graham cracker if desired.