per 1 serving size (Recipe makes 40 servings)
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 21
% Daily Values*
Total Fat 2.33
Saturated Fat 0.35
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.16
Monounsaturated Fat 0.94
Total Carbohydrate 1.16
Dietary Fiber 0.35
Vitamin A 0.15%
Vitamin C 0.25%
* Nutritional Values are estimated and may vary
whole wheat, lean, tender, baked, and can be gluten-free!
1. set oven to 450 degrees.
2. cut chicken into desired shapes and coat with olive oil.
3. spread a layer of foil across a large baking pan and coat it with no-stick cooking spray.
4. add all dry ingredients into a medium mixing bowl; blend well.
5. in a large tupperware container with a lid, add in a few raw chicken pieces with a few spoonfuls of breading and SHAKE! (or you could spread out some breading on a plate and dredge the chicken pieces until fully coated but this way was easier and not as messy AND Chiso had fun doing all the shaking :lol: )
6. space the nuggets out across your baking sheet and bake for 17-20 minutes. (high heat & 4-5 min on each side if grilling, and 7-10 min on each side if pan searing or until done in the center.)
7. let them cool, then whip out the dipping sauces! we used honey mustard, Weber all natural Buzzâ€™n Honey bbq sauce, and dijon mustard.
Sign in via Twitter
Sign in via Google