per 1 serving size (Recipe makes 3 servings)
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 78
% Daily Values*
Total Fat 8.69
Saturated Fat 2.98
Polyunsaturated Fat 2.74
Monounsaturated Fat 2.11
Total Carbohydrate 10.48
Dietary Fiber 5.57
Vitamin A 0.00%
Vitamin C 0.25%
* Nutritional Values are estimated and may vary
Today's recipe is very quick, simple and delicious! One afternoon I was craving a burger and wanted a bun for it, so I threw this together on a whim! It actually came out very delicious AND made the perfect bun for that juicy burger Feel free to add in your own spices (sweet or savory) to cater to your craving! I also made a cinnamon raisin version that was amazing! I hope you enjoy!
1. Pre heat your oven to 325 degrees.
2. In a bowl combine your dry ingredients: coconut flour, baking powder, hemp seeds and seasonings.
3. In a second bowl whisk together your 3 eggs.
4. Add your dry ingredients into your eggs.
5. Mix well. (Your dough should be somewhat sticky)
6. Line your baking sheet with parchment paper.
7. Spray the parchment with non stick spray.
8. Drop the dough onto the parchment in 3 equal amounts.
9. Using the back of the spoon, shape into circles and flatten slightly.
10. Bake for ~7-10 minutes.
11. Remove from the oven and allow to cool slightly.
12. Cut in half and use as a bun, top with nut butter, coconut manna, make mini pizzasâ€¦the possibilities are endless!!