per 1 serving size (Recipe makes 1 servings)
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 10
% Daily Values*
Total Fat 1.13
Saturated Fat 0.30
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.26
Monounsaturated Fat 0.27
Total Carbohydrate 18.00
Dietary Fiber 0.05
Vitamin A 0.00%
Vitamin C 3.00%
* Nutritional Values are estimated and may vary
The HEALTHY version of honey soy chicken - too good not to share! Double or triple the recipe to pack away for work lunches or post workout dinner! Follow @sezgigz on Instagram for motivation and food inspiration!
- Mix crushed garlic with honey and Braggs liquid amino
- Marinate chicken in the mixture and fry on non stick pan on LOW HEAT
- Keep adding honey soy mixture to chicken until chicken is cooked
- Cut into strips and serve with some boiled veggies = YUM!
*You can substitute the liquid aminos for soy sauce
*If you dont have a non stick pan, add half a tablespoon of coconut oil to your pan
*You can choose to bake this recipe instead!