per 1 serving size (Recipe makes 1 servings)
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 81
% Daily Values*
Total Fat 8.99
Saturated Fat 4.64
Polyunsaturated Fat 1.16
Monounsaturated Fat 1.43
Total Carbohydrate 51.95
Dietary Fiber 12.93
Vitamin A 3.35%
Vitamin C 13.30%
* Nutritional Values are estimated and may vary
Combination of chocolate & orange (Jaffa Cake) protein pancakes with protein icing! Ingredients & nutrition only for pancakes, ingredients and how to make icing is in the 'recipe directions'
1. Grind oats into flour then mix all dry and wet ingredients separately in 2 bowls.
2. Add the wet to the dry ingredients.
3. Cook on medium heat on a skillet.
Chocolate Orange icing:
1.Mix 1/2 cup of greek yogurt with 1/3 scoop of any chocolate protein powder.
2.Add stevia and orange extract
3.Spread between each pancakes layer.
4. Top with some chocolate chips, some oranges and chocolate of choice.
Sign in via Twitter
Sign in via Google