per 1 serving size (Recipe makes 1 servings)
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 217
% Daily Values*
Total Fat 24.11
Saturated Fat 9.52
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.06
Monounsaturated Fat 0.01
Total Carbohydrate 33.36
Dietary Fiber 5.75
Vitamin A 100.00%
Vitamin C 22.75%
* Nutritional Values are estimated and may vary
Who doesn't love pizza night!? Perfect fall flavor combo - Pumpkin to pull it all together! AND it takes less than 15 minutes to make!
1. Heat your oven to 375 - while it's heating dice up your veggies and chicken sausage.
2. Place your flatbread on a parchment paper covered cookie sheet and place in the oven for 4 mins.
3. While the flatbread cooks, saute your onion, jalapeno & chicken sausage.
4. Once flatbread is finished, take out and load up with toppings! Spread out your pumpkin sauce, top with onion, jalapeno & sausage, load up with shredded mozzarella and finish with the ricotta.
5. Place back in the oven for about 4-5 minutes or until the cheese melts to your liking. Let cool, slice and enjoy!