per 1 serving size (Recipe makes 12 servings)
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 14
% Daily Values*
Total Fat 1.59
Saturated Fat 0.77
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.18
Monounsaturated Fat 0.31
Total Carbohydrate 6.78
Dietary Fiber 1.28
Vitamin A 50.00%
Vitamin C 0.33%
* Nutritional Values are estimated and may vary
A filling, high protein, clean eating peanut butter cookie made with kabocha or pumpkin!
1. Preheat the oven to 180 Celsius and line an oven proof tray with baking paper
In a large mixing bowl, mix the oat flour, peanut flour, baking powder and baking soda.
2. In a separate smaller bowl, whisk together the honey, egg and pureed kabocha until well combined.
3. Add the wet mixture into the dry mixture and combine until fully incorporated.
4. Divide the batter onto the oven proof tray into 12 cookies. Divide the peanut butter chips on top of each cookie then place in the oven for 30 minutes, or until the exterior are slightly firm.
5. Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely. Cookies can be stored in an airtight container for up to 5 days, or frozen for later consumption.