per 1 serving size (Recipe makes 1 servings)
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 24
% Daily Values*
Total Fat 2.69
Saturated Fat 1.38
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.03
Monounsaturated Fat 0.01
Total Carbohydrate 19.36
Dietary Fiber 8.98
Vitamin A 13.80%
Vitamin C 5.30%
* Nutritional Values are estimated and may vary
Moist and fluffy- tastes like a blueberry muffin!
1. Blend together the egg whites, cottage cheese, and lemon stevia (or regular, there was no option for flavored stevia in the database).
2. In a separate bowl, mix together the dry ingredients.
3. Gradually mix the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients until combined.
4. Heat a non-stick skillet over medium heat. Spray with cooking spray. Drop your pancake batter by the spoonful.
5. Once the edges set and small bubbles begin to form, flip your pancakes.
6. For the filling, mix the Greek yogurt with stevia (to taste). Layer your pancakes with the filling and some more blueberries if you like.