per 1 serving size (Recipe makes 3 servings)
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 92
% Daily Values*
Total Fat 10.26
Saturated Fat 6.05
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.08
Monounsaturated Fat 0.01
Total Carbohydrate 28.98
Dietary Fiber 3.10
Vitamin A 6.00%
Vitamin C 56.33%
* Nutritional Values are estimated and may vary
This is the perfect little snack to satisfy those midnight cravings! And they take less than 15 minutes to make! Feel free to get creative and add in any other "extras" like chives and bacon ;)
- 3 red potatoes
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup cheese of choice + 1/8 cup for sprinkling on top
- sprinkle black pepper
1) Poke your potatoes with a fork a few times then microwave 5 minutes.
2) Once finished, flip your potatoes over and microwave for 5 more minutes or until cooked. While your potatoes cool, combine the rest of your ingredients in a small bowl.
3) Cut open your potatoes and spoon some of your mixture into each potato. Top with remaining cheese and sprinkle some more pepper on top.