per 1 serving size (Recipe makes 10 servings)
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 32
% Daily Values*
Total Fat 3.54
Saturated Fat 2.60
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.00
Monounsaturated Fat 0.00
Total Carbohydrate 7.58
Dietary Fiber 2.08
Vitamin A 7.50%
Vitamin C 11.50%
* Nutritional Values are estimated and may vary
This is a perfect low carb snack. You'll need Coconut Flour, Oat flour, shredded coconut, coconut oil. A good quality flavored whey like Pro Complex vanilla is always a plus, and some part of non-flavored plain Whey, so it's not too sweet.
1. In a bowl combine dry ingredients. Mix.
2. Add wet ingredients and form a batter.
3. Shape into a loaf and place on baking tray with parchment paper on.
4. Bake for 30-50 minutes at 350 F (177 C)
Sign in via Twitter
Sign in via Google