per 1 serving size (Recipe makes 9 servings)
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 1
% Daily Values*
Total Fat 0.16
Saturated Fat 0.03
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.05
Monounsaturated Fat 0.04
Total Carbohydrate 8.51
Dietary Fiber 1.25
Vitamin A 5.33%
Vitamin C 20.51%
* Nutritional Values are estimated and may vary
Here's a fun throw-back to elementary school! Sweet and chewy snacks made of nothing but fruit and a little bit of Truvia - no preservatives or artificial coloring. Only three ingredients! So easy to make.
1. In a food processor, blend mango cubes (I used 2 medium mangoes) until very smooth. Place in a bowl, mix in 2 packets of Truvia and set aside.
2. Repeat with 1 cup of raspberries. If desired, strain seeds from raspberries. Mix in 2 packets of Truvia and set aside.
3. Line a large cookie sheet with silpat baking mat or wax paper. Pour mango onto lined cookie sheet and spread evenly. Add raspberry puree on top of mango puree and spread evenly, to about 1/8" thick.
4. Bake on 170 degrees for 3-4 hours or until center is barely tacky.
5. Flip fruit leather onto parchment paper, roll up (hot dog style :) and cut into 1.5" rolls. Store for up to a week in an airtight container.
Sign in via Twitter
Sign in via Google