per 1 serving size (Recipe makes 1 servings)
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 77
% Daily Values*
Total Fat 8.51
Saturated Fat 2.61
Polyunsaturated Fat 1.27
Monounsaturated Fat 3.36
Total Carbohydrate 32.75
Dietary Fiber 3.68
Vitamin A 10.25%
Vitamin C 27.50%
* Nutritional Values are estimated and may vary
Truly a full breakfast all in one lovely dish!! All things that make breakfast GREAT (Bacon, Oatmeal, Eggs, Apples) were combined with Acorn Squash, baked than drizzled with 100% Pure Maple Syrup. DELICIOUS!!!
What You Need:
1. Preheat oven to 400. Wash Squash, Cut in half, Scoop out Seeds.
2. Add water to Baking Dish, should be about 1/4 inch. Place Squash in dish, face down. Bake 30-35 mins. Place Bacon on foil, put in oven and bake. Remove both when done and allow to cool.
3. Prepare Oatmeal in microwave.
4. Scoop out center of Squash, place in bowl with Oatmeal. Add Bacon (chopped), add Apples and combine (You can season as you desire, sweet or savory).
5. Place mixture in Squash, make a hole in center (push mixture around to sides). Place whole egg in center.
6. Bake for 25-30 mins, or until egg reaches desired doneness.
Sign in via Twitter
Sign in via Google