per 1 serving size (Recipe makes 1 servings)
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 162
% Daily Values*
Total Fat 17.98
Saturated Fat 4.82
Polyunsaturated Fat 3.47
Monounsaturated Fat 7.27
Total Carbohydrate 74.10
Dietary Fiber 11.30
Vitamin A 11.00%
Vitamin C 5.50%
* Nutritional Values are estimated and may vary
I have to be completely honest and straight-up about breakfast this morning; this was one of those meals where I found myself in mid-bite thinking "Man, this is so good!" This bake is a great play on flavors...you have a hint of saltiness from the Bacon, than you have the sweetness from the Apples & Maple, topped with Cheese and it all just flows together. You owe it to yourself to try this Oatmeal Bake at least once!!! Remember--Moderation...it's quite alright to enjoy the Bacon, so no need to be alarmed...it's all about Moderation! :-)
What you need:
Olive Oil Cooking Spray
1. Heat oven to 350.
2. Heat Skillet, Spray and Cook Bacon. Chop into pieces and set aside.
3. Spray Large Ramekin (baking dish of choice) with cooking spray.
4. Combine all ingredients (except Bacon, Maple Syrup & Cheese), pour in Large Ramekin.
5. Top Bake with chopped Bacon. Bake 40 mins.
6. Remove from oven, drizzle Maple Syrup over Bake, top with cheese and bake for additional
7. Allow to set for a few mins to cool and firm up slightly.
8. Enjoy!! Seriously.....ENJOY!!! :-)
(Remember this is a Bake, so it will be slightly moist in center)
Sign in via Twitter
Sign in via Google