per 1 serving size (Recipe makes 8 servings)
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 23
% Daily Values*
Total Fat 2.51
Saturated Fat 0.23
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.01
Monounsaturated Fat 0.06
Total Carbohydrate 6.09
Dietary Fiber 2.31
Vitamin A 0.25%
Vitamin C 0.00%
* Nutritional Values are estimated and may vary
gives these a try....you won't regret making these delicious high protein chocolate cups with gooey blackberry filling!
1. Mix all ingredients minus the jam together to make the batter.
2. Add batter into a mini muffin pan, only fill 3/4 of each cup.
3. Take 1/2 tsp of blackberry jam and submerge it into each cup. You may need to poke it with your finger, you want to make sure the batter covers it.
4. Place in 350 preheated oven for 20 minutes. When done, allow it to cool (the jam will be very hot) and enjoy!