per 1 serving size (Recipe makes 3 servings)
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 167
% Daily Values*
Total Fat 18.51
Saturated Fat 4.09
Polyunsaturated Fat 2.67
Monounsaturated Fat 9.33
Total Carbohydrate 18.50
Dietary Fiber 2.90
Vitamin A 15.79%
Vitamin C 4.00%
* Nutritional Values are estimated and may vary
Made with a raw cashew base for a delicious and creamy protein ice cream!
1 cup raw cashews (4oz), soaked in filtered water for 4 hours or more
Â½ cup filtered water
2 teaspoons raw agave nectar (14g)
Â¾ teaspoon alcohol-free peppermint flavoring
Â¼ cup baby spinach leaves
Â½ cup natural vanilla whey protein powder (45g)
2 tablespoons raw cacao nibs
1. Drain and rinse cashews.
2. In a blender or food processor, combine cashews, water, agave, peppermint flavoring, and spinach. Process until smooth.
3. Add whey protein. Process until smooth.
4. Pour into a bowl, and fold in cacao nibs.
5. Cover the bowl and freeze for about 4 hours. Every half hour or so, take the bowl from the freezer and mix the ice cream. (Other options are to use an ice cream maker, or use the ice and salt method.)