per 1 serving size (Recipe makes 1 servings)
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 30
% Daily Values*
Total Fat 3.34
Saturated Fat 0.09
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.19
Monounsaturated Fat 0.14
Total Carbohydrate 21.99
Dietary Fiber 9.85
Vitamin A 10.80%
Vitamin C 23.10%
* Nutritional Values are estimated and may vary
Fall is my favorite season. I love the crisp chill in the air, light sweaters, and the cozy feeling when you walk inside a warm house or store. Most of all, I love the flavors of fall- pumpkin, squash, apple, cinnamon, warm spices, and warm drinks (pumpkin coffee)! This morning my pancakes reminded me of fall, and I was seriously sad when they were over. The flavors of orange and cinnamon are beautiful together, and kind of make you feel all warm and cozy inside.
1. Make cauliflower "rice" (To make "rice", just place raw florets in a food processor- I used my Ninja). You need enough to measure 1/3 cup. Microwave your cauliflower for 30 seconds Set aside.
2. Place oats in a food processor and blend until it becomes oat flour. Add Sunwarrior, psyllium husk, and baking powder, to the oat flour. Pulse until combined.
3. Add egg whites, almond milk, orange extract, and stevia to the dry ingredients. Blend until combined. You may need to add some water if it's too thick. I added about 2 tablespoons.
4. Place batter in a bowl and stir in your riced cauliflower.
5. Heat a nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add batter by the spoonful. Flip when the edges set and bubbles start to form.
I layered these with PB2 and sugar -free apricot jam :)