per 1 serving size (Recipe makes 4 servings)
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 36
% Daily Values*
Total Fat 4.00
Saturated Fat 0.55
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.47
Monounsaturated Fat 2.81
Total Carbohydrate 24.81
Dietary Fiber 4.04
Vitamin A 322.38%
Vitamin C 5.25%
* Nutritional Values are estimated and may vary
Have the hankering for some french fries while on a diet? Look no further! Try these delicious sweet potato fries.
1. Preheat oven to 500Â° F. Cover baking sheet with foil (for easy clean up) or skip this step. Drizzle a little olive oil onto baking sheet and wipe with a paper towel to coat evenly.
2. I like to coat the baking sheet as well as add a thin coating of oil on the fries themselves, to ensure that they do not stick (without having to add massive amounts of oil).
3. In a small bowl, mix spices together with a fork. Set aside.
4. Cut sweet potatoes into Â½â€ x Â½â€ fries. I tend to slice the potato stick in half as well if the potatoes are really long. I leave the skin on, for nutritional purposes as well as for the extra crispiness that it adds.
5. In a large bowl, combine the cut potatoes and oil, and toss with one hand. With your other hand, add the spice mixture a sprinkle at a time, and continue to toss until the potatoes are evenly coated.
6. Arrange the potatoes in a single layer on the baking sheet and place on the middle shelf of the oven. Bake until edges are crisp and potatoes are cooked through â€” about 15-20 minutes.