per 1 serving size (Recipe makes 24 servings)
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 32
% Daily Values*
Total Fat 3.53
Saturated Fat 0.93
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.16
Monounsaturated Fat 0.85
Total Carbohydrate 1.34
Dietary Fiber 0.62
Vitamin A 4.09%
Vitamin C 2.68%
* Nutritional Values are estimated and may vary
Even better than the original- these deviled eggs are perfect for anyone trying to eat clean and be healthy. These super delicious appetizers are low in carbs and high in protein. Perfect for a party!
1. Peel your hard boiled eggs, then slice them in half the long-ways. Scrape out the yolks into a big mixing bowl.
2. Cut up your avocado and add it into the bowl with the yolks.
3. Add your hot sauce, mustard, and salt.
4. With a hand held mixer, blend all this good stuff together.
5. Once the avocado yolk mix is completely blended and smooth, turn off the mixer and scoop the mix into a piping bag. You can also go old school and throw it in a plastic baggie and cut the tip off....or go super old school and just grab a spoon to do the filling.
6. Pipe the egg mix into the egg white halves, being sure to overfill them a bit. Once you're done, sprinkle with paprika.
7. Keep those puppies in the fridge, and maybe share them with some people that you like.
Sign in via Twitter
Sign in via Google