per 1 serving size (Recipe makes 24 servings)
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 32
% Daily Values*
Total Fat 3.53
Saturated Fat 0.93
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.16
Monounsaturated Fat 0.85
Total Carbohydrate 1.34
Dietary Fiber 0.62
Vitamin A 4.09%
Vitamin C 2.68%
* Nutritional Values are estimated and may vary
Even better than the original- these deviled eggs are perfect for anyone trying to eat clean and be healthy. These super delicious appetizers are low in carbs and high in protein. Perfect for a party!
1. Peel your hard boiled eggs, then slice them in half the long-ways. Scrape out the yolks into a big mixing bowl.
2. Cut up your avocado and add it into the bowl with the yolks.
3. Add your hot sauce, mustard, and salt.
4. With a hand held mixer, blend all this good stuff together.
5. Once the avocado yolk mix is completely blended and smooth, turn off the mixer and scoop the mix into a piping bag. You can also go old school and throw it in a plastic baggie and cut the tip off....or go super old school and just grab a spoon to do the filling.
6. Pipe the egg mix into the egg white halves, being sure to overfill them a bit. Once you're done, sprinkle with paprika.
7. Keep those puppies in the fridge, and maybe share them with some people that you like.