per 1 serving size (Recipe makes 40 servings)
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 86
% Daily Values*
Total Fat 9.58
Saturated Fat 4.09
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.07
Monounsaturated Fat 0.44
Total Carbohydrate 7.75
Dietary Fiber 1.31
Vitamin A 0.00%
Vitamin C 0.02%
* Nutritional Values are estimated and may vary
Super easy and delicious that contain two of my favorite things - dark chocolate chips and BACON!
1. In one bowl, mix together your almond flour, baking soda, and salt.
2. In another bowl, mix together your wet ingredients.
3. Combine your wet and dry ingredients and mix until well incorporated. The dough should be fairly runny and wet.
4. Add in your chocolate chips and cooked, crumbled bacon.
5. Stick the bowl in the fridge for at least 30 mins to get the dough to harden up. Try not to eat all the raw dough. Its tempting, I promise.
6. Once your dough is hardened, preheat your oven to 375 degrees and line a few cookie sheets with foil and grease them with some nonstick coconut oil spray.
7. Using a spoon, drop small mounds onto the cookie sheets, and lightly press down with your fingers to flatten them out a little (but not totally flat). I think I ended up making around 40 cookies.
8. Pop your cookie sheets into the oven. WATCH YOUR COOKIES! They cook VERY quickly. Literally they will take 6-8 minutes, but I recommend you start frequently checking on them around minute 5. I burnt an entire batch by leaving them in for 7 minutes without checking on them. Big mistake. Like $5 in almond flour, WASTED.
9. Once lightly golden on top, pull the sheets out of the oven and let the cookies cool down for about 10 minutes on them. Then, transfer the cookies to wire racks to cool completely (or on top of some paper towels if you're lazy). If you aren't serving them right away, keep them stored in the fridge so they stay hard. The cookies will be extremely soft at room temp.