per 1 serving size (Recipe makes 4 servings)
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 45
% Daily Values*
Total Fat 4.97
Saturated Fat 0.28
Polyunsaturated Fat 1.10
Monounsaturated Fat 2.52
Total Carbohydrate 15.79
Dietary Fiber 6.46
Vitamin A 131.00%
Vitamin C 22.88%
* Nutritional Values are estimated and may vary
Since real teriyaki sauce isn't paleo, we came up with an awesome replacement using pinapple juice and coconut aminos. You won't even miss the real thing :)
1. Cook your ground chicken breast in a greased wok.
2. When chicken is almost done cooking, add in all of your veggies (finely dice them while the chicken is cooking).
3. Once your veggies soften and your meat is completely cooked, add in your coconut aminos, pineapple juice, and Sriracha if you're using it.
4. Let the mixture cook for about 10 minutes over medium-low heat.
5. Remove the wok from the heat and stir in your toasted almonds.
6. EAT UP! Yum.